Monday, April 23, 2007

Reminder: Watch "Into the Wind" tonight

My friend Chris Page, the producer/editor of the documentary film "Into the Wind" is hosting an informal gathering tonight at the Fox and Hound (I-45 South) as I remember. Sorry folks, I won't be there, as I can barely hold my eyes open at 10:00 p.m., much less drive to the opposite side of town. I know, I need to get out more...

For those of you like me, who like to get some shut-eye, tune into the show as follows:

"Into the Wind" will air on PBS Houston Monday April 23, 2007 @ 10:00 pm (Central Time). Mark your calendar and tune in, tell your friends, set your DVR, Heck, buy the DVD :-) http://www.into-the-wind.com

"Into the Wind" is a year long powered paragliding adventure. Shot on location in scenic Colorado, Florida, Texas, and Mexico. "Into the Wind" will put you in the pilot's seat and take you on a journey of discovery where two new pilots learn to fly. This documentary features travel, surreal cinematography from the air, and awesome soundtrack, and even a sense of humor, making "Into the Wind" a must see for all audiences.

No comments: